Crazy Driving

So My Dad Is a weird but crazy driver I’m gonna tell you some stories about my dad’s driving. Within the first year of having your driver’s license if you get a ticket you can lose your license, when my dad first got his license he lost it 3 times within a year. My dad is a FAST driver especially in his 2007 Acura TL , he likes to accelerate from the normal road to the highway so he will go 20-50 Mph in a short amount of time. One time my dads 2016 Acura MDX was being fixed he got a rental Navy Blue TLX and he was driving fast on the highway (as usual) e turned onto a normal road which had a hill in the road he went faster over the hill and got air time for like 3 seconds. When my dad comes home from work he goes over many bridges and one of those bridges is under construction, the bridge that is under construction has to bridges so one of the bridges is cut in half so there traffic both ways. One day there was a traffic jam on the bridge and one person in a tiny car wasn’t paying attention and drove into my dad’s car. My dad’s car is a heavy duty car you only the tailgate was dented but the other persons car was dead, No one was hurt.

Image from Dukes of Hazzard