Left Alone… (Book 1)

By: Ben T. & Caden B.

Chapter 1: Thanksgiving

It was November 23, 1985, also known as Thanksgiving.  My name is Lars and I live in a rich family. My parents don’t go to Black Friday because they say it’s not worth fighting over useless items.  My whole family comes down to celebrate Thanksgiving. When we were done the cooking, we set up the table and started eating. I had A awesome time.  After my family finishes there dinner all of my Grandparents, Uncles, and Aunts get ready to go to Black Friday. My parents always argue with my family about going to Black Friday.  I decide to go to Black Friday for the first time and my Grandparents said I could get 1 thing under $100. So when we got to Walmart and got inside, I ran off and saw a video game bundle for $100.1  I was triggered. I ran to my Grandparents with the bundle. I told them the price I could get it if I had a penny on me and reached into my pocket and pulled out a penny. We went to the cash register and got it with the other items my family got.  They only paid $2 of tax. When we got home, I tried out my video game. I figured out the I was not that good at it. It was called Kertajous (Ker-Tay-jus) Survival.

Chapter 2: The New House

Today I moved into a $ 7 million house which was really cool.  I heard them say they were going to a party that night. They said they would be back at 11:00 and it was 6:27.  When they left I just played video games. Except the game said I lost connection? Oh well. I went to read in my bed upstairs.  It was about a guy who tries to climb a mountain. and for some reason I heard a laughing down stairs. I Went down and all I heard was the clock ticking.  And then the clock stopped. Then soon I heard nothing. Then the windows disappeared. Then I heard The doors lock, not inside, the ones to outside. But for some reason I could open the door, but When I walked through it I came back inside through the door to the back.  They both closed automatically. Something was going on, and I was going to get to the bottom of it.

Chapter 3: Something????

Something had happened ????, Something was wrong ????, This morning I woke up and could not find anyone in my family and I knew something was wrong.  I went downstairs and saw like 50 bats, but not just bats, Bats with red eyes. They flew out of the house. How you ask? Through the walls. Then I heard Rage Yelling.  I soon saw something. It looked human but I couldn’t really tell what it was. Soon I saw the something, was not a human in a costume, It was Goethe (Goethe). It was a half human and husk (A stronger zombie) thing that was black, red and tan.  One day they said a monster with a thing called a Goth Obliviated a human. It was his only weapon. That is how They called him Gothe. But he disappeared, The clock started to tick, I heard the network box turn on, No wonder I couldn’t play video games.  Then I saw that the Windows re-appeared and That was just when my family came back.

Chapter 4: My Birthday (It Was)

Today it was supposed to be my birthday.  Today it was supposed to be all about me. Today it was supposed the best day of my life.  I stayed up very late last night so I woke up at 10:00 am and when I went downstairs and I did not see my family.  I went to my parent’s room they were sound asleep so was everyone else. They probably had too much to drink. When they finally woke up at 5:00 pm they ate nothing the rest of the and in every sentence there was a curse word.  We were supposed to go to a fancy restaurant downtown but not surprisingly we didn’t go. We never celebrated my birthday. No song, No cake, No nothing. Instead of being the best day of my life it was the worst. I wish I had friends but I don’t so nothing could make this day better.  And soon I saw this on the wall: THE PARTY IS JUST GETTING STARTED!  Flip, I thought the party was just ending.  I am getting ready to scream.

Chapter 5: Friday The Thirteenth

Today was one of the scariest days of The Year.  It was Friday The Thirteenth. This morning I woke up and Went downstairs.  Of Course My family went to leave getting Groceries. Great, now I can run around screaming.  And like Before, They doors lock, Windows disappear, and Wifi turns off. Now I can only hear the clock ticking as it goes to a complete stop.  I go upstairs and hear laughing downstairs again, but different. I heard the clock change time to 3:00 am. Why and, Can I get prepared? Then, I knew it.  I saw Gothe. And before I could said hi, he was rage yelling. Goths shot from him at me. Why at me, Just why at me, WHY. ”AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I yell. And soon I was too scared to talk.  The clock Turned on and started ticking faster each time it ticks. He shot faster, faster. Everything but 1 thing was going fast. And that 1 thing was,

Me

Chapter 6: Area 51

Today my family was going to a place called Area 51 and I was so excited.  On the website it said it had aliens and a cool roller coaster. When I got there I was so excited.  But when we got inside I was super disappointed. It was nothing like what the Internet said. All of the rides were down and nobody was here.  Something weird was going on. “Mom can I go to the playground?” She answered. “Yes Honey.” I went there and saw that there was 1 person there.  Me. But I was wrong. I did not know that I was not alone. There was 2 people. His mom yelled For him to come ‘cause we are going home. When we went back home I heard my parents making dinner.  So I went down. I ate with them as soon as my sister arrived. and soon went to bed. I was fast asleep in his own room. By himself?

Chapter 7: The Weekend

My alarm goes off as I wake up and I got to I turn it o- Why is it 3:00?  I set it back to 8:00 and go back to sleep. It goes off again. But It’s still 3:00 Maybe it’s broke?  I look out the window and it’s still dark. But disappears. I run out of my bedroom, Which was a bad idea because it shuts and locks.  “Oh well I can go in my pare- What?!” I said in my head. Their doors lock. Then in their door crack A bright light shows in all of theirs.  Their is 4 bedrooms. My mom and dads, and 2 guests, and mine. Then the doors open. I run downstairs. “OH WHY, YOU AGAIN?!” It was Goethe.  “We battle and I die, You live. And If we Battle and you die, Earth is mine. Or it’s You Let me Take over this town. And I’ll take away your parents.  You will be the only one left.” Uh, Can Get prepared? A light shines on top of me. No It says on the wall. “Oh no. Can um.. Somebody help this kid?

Chapter 8: THE BATTlE

“Only one person will leave earth at the moment, you Goethe!” I say.  Then I regret. “Oh no, Why me, WHY me, WHY ME, WWHHYY!” He was shooting goths at me.  This was not fun. I kept dodging the goths. I ran for it and hid behind a wall. “YOU CAN HIDE BUT CAN’T RUN!” He is right, But I can still run at him.  Jumped up and Grabbed a wrench. I ran at him and then I notice I am not moving, I am froze. Then I start going backward. I hit the wall. Owch. I hide, then swap place to place.  When I got close enough, I crawled under a chair jumping up and then, WACK! I hit him in the head. He screamed and 50 goths from all directions shot to torewords one thing, me. I jumped up trying to dogged it when my wrench sparkled, then everything paused except for me.  I saw a bubble as it goes in my head. I have a idea. Life unpaused as I do a 360 and shot all the goths back. I have powers! I shot the laser at him using my wrench and soon he exploded. Finally, spooky break. A relief.

Chapter 9: Relief

Finally I have relief.  Finally It’s all over. Finally everything is back to normal.  My family is back but my Grandparents are leaving and my parents are eating breakfast and I’m so happy that it’s all over.  I have my first day at my new school. I’m very nervous because I have only gone to school for one year before. I’m not really smart at math and science but I’m amazing at reading and writing.  I heard that my school is one of the best schools in my state! They have security, fences and everything! I’m just happy that everything is back to normal but I have a very important question to ask you.  Will it always be normal?

The End

If you want to know what happens next.

Check out:

Left Alone…

The 3 New Ones